If you want the audio only (mp3) click here: http://www.mindblowingidea.com/OSCC/OSCCEP8Prophecy-JealousChristians.mp3More on Jealousy from Pastor Greg Bye.
- Listening to God (Click the Link to learn more)
- Speaking things into existence
24 “Truly I tell you,” he continued, “no prophet is accepted in his hometown. 25 I assure you that there were many widows in Israel in Elijah’s time, when the sky was shut for three and a half years and there was a severe famine throughout the land. 26 Yet Elijah was not sent to any of them, but to a widow in Zarephath in the region of Sidon. 27 And there were many in Israel with leprosy[g] in the time of Elisha the prophet, yet not one of them was cleansed—only Naaman the Syrian.”
28 All the people in the synagogue were furious when they heard this. 29 They got up, drove him out of the town, and took him to the brow of the hill on which the town was built, in order to throw him off the cliff. 30 But he walked right through the crowd and went on his way.
- Jesus demonstrates his power by driving out an evil spirit after explaining prophecy and home towns.
- Jealous Christians
- Don't see signs and wonders of God.
- Get jealous of others who do see signs and wonders of God.
- John 20:29 Then Jesus told him, "Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed."
- Know that you Know that you Know that God is real, the Bible is true, and His promises are True.
- Rediscover the truth by studding the Bible, Seeking God, Listening to His Word spoken threw others threw the Spirit and spoken threw His creation. Pray for your daily bread, and revelation.
- Stop trying not to sin, and focus on following Jesus.